Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Lets Content Owners Claim Ad Earnings of Pirated Videos (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
2. With its Amazon-Inspired Plot Project, Panoply Used Listener Feedback to Help Decide its New Shows (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
3. BuzzFeed’s Latest Viral Craze: Ex-Staffers Bashing the Company on YouTube (Todd Spangler / Variety)
4. Facebook says it Will Act Against ‘Information Operations’ Using False Accounts (Joseph Menn / Reuters)
5. These National Journalists are Building a Local Site to Bring a Different Kind of News to East Texas (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. New Buzzfeed News Slogan: “Reporting to You” (Axios)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!