Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. In a Redesign, The Huffington Post (Now Just HuffPost) Doubles Down on its “Equalizing Tabloid” Roots (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. Brands are Testing Shoppable Videos on Instagram Stories and Snap Ads (Tanya Dua / Digiday)
4. The Media Bubble Is Worse Than You Think (Jack Shafer and Tucker Doherty / Politico)
5. Facebook Shows Related Articles and Fact Checkers Before You Open Links (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
6. Why the Odds Are Stacked Against the Jimmy Wales Journalism Project (Matthew Ingram / Fortune)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!