Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Google and Partners Try to Block the March of Ad-Blockers (Mark Bergen / Bloomberg)
2. Yahoo’s Demise Is a Death Knell for Digital News Orgs (Adrienne LaFrance / The Atlantic)
3. Stat Published a Print Section in Sunday’s Boston Globe — And it Might Be Coming to a Paper Near You (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. YouTube Says it Fixed the Problem with Restricted Mode That was Filtering LGBTQ+ Content (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
5. A Lesson in Moscow About Trump-Style ‘Alternative Truth’ (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
6. The Guardian Pulls Out of Facebook’s Instant Articles and Apple News (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!