Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Meet the Researchers Saving Radio News from Oblivion (Melody Kramer / Poynter)
2. Can Journalism Be Virtual? (Taylor Owen / CJR)
3. Net Neutrality Faces Extinction Under Trump (April Glaser / Recode)
4. Huffington Post Faces a Blogger Backlash to Its Contributor Play (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Facebook’s Maybe Getting More Serious About News with New Job Posting (Kerry Flynn / Mashable)
6. Why Top Publishers are Still Stuck Distributing Fake News (Lucia Moses / Digiday)