Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How the Committee to Protect Journalists Broke With Tradition to Protest Trump (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
2. Criticism of the News Media Takes On a More Sinister Tone (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
3. Facebook Shuts Down Ads For An Entire Country (Jethro Mullen / CNN)
4. As the Election Draws to a Close, BuzzFeed News Plans a Social Media Sprint to the Finish (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Publishers are Pleasantly Surprised by Google AMP Traffic (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. The Right To Be Forgotten: Careless, Muddled And Risky (George Brock / EJO)