Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. UNLV Launching Ambitious Overhaul to Journalism School (Ana Ley / Las Vegas Review-Journal)
2. Florida Journalism School Dean: ‘This Is the Golden Age for Communicators’ (Richard Horgan / Fishbowl NY)
3. Canadian Journalism Schools Respond To Calls To Do A Better Job Covering Indigenous Stories (Oscar Baker III / Canadian Broadcasting Company)
4. MOOCs, Money, and the Untold Story of a Professor Who ‘Bought the Hype’ (Steve Kolowich / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. Online Education Firm Udacity Looks Beyond Tech Sector (Harro Ten Wolde / Reuters)
6. How Companies Profit Off Education at Nonprofit Schools (Derek Newton / The Atlantic)