Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. CNN to Pump $20 Million Into Digital Expansion (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
2. The Journalist and the Troll: This Man Spent Two Years Trying to Destroy Me Online (Dune Lawrence / Bloomberg Businessweek)
3. Forbes Investigates After ‘Contributor’ Asks PR for £300 to Write Online Profile (John Plunkett / The Guardian)
4. The Publisher Of The Toronto Star, Which Is Betting Big On An Expensive Tablet Edition, Is Stepping Down (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
5. Ads On News Sites Gobble Up As Much As 79% Of Users’ Mobile Data (Lara O’Reilly / Business Insider)
6. Crowdfunding for the Public Good Is Evil (Peter Moskowitz / Wired)