Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Faces Antitrust Investigation in Germany Over Data Collection (Friedrich Geiger & Sam Schechner / WSJ)
2. UK Study: More Than Half of All Ad Blocker Users Would Disable Them to Read Content (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
3. Reading Between the Lines of the Tribune’s Big Shuffle (Ken Doctor / PoliticoMedia)
4. Verizon and Hearst to Create TV for Mobile Millennial Viewers (Emily Steel / NY Times)
5. 10 Newsgathering and Verification Tools for Newsrooms on a Budget (Derek Bowler / Storyful)
6. Will Vice’s Digital Media Competitors Join It on TV? (Jeremy Barr / AdAge)