1. Here’s how the #BlackTwitter digest finds the most important news of the day (Margarita Noriega / Vox)
2. News coverage of the Papal visit: Narrative made room for the personal, not just the political (Katerina Eva Matsa, Jesse Holcomb & Amy Mitchell / Pew Research Center)
3. Ex-editor Matthew Keys convicted in Los Angeles Times hack (Jackie Wattles / CNN Money)
4. Net neutrality on chopping block as Democrats fight to save FCC’s rules (Jon Brodkin / Ars Technica)
5. Digital advertising’s uncertain future focuses on publishers (Keith J. Kelly / New York Post)
6. Times Co. outlines strategy to double digital revenue (Ravi Somaiya / New York Times)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
See tomorrow’s before anyone else by subscribing on this page!