1. Obama turns to crowdfunding to aid fleeing Syrians (Michael Shear / New York Times)
2. MacArthur spins off digital media & learning work with $25 million seed investment (via MacArthur Foundation)
3. The tech that got Obama elected will now fire ads at you (Issie Lapowsky / Wired)
4. New ‘Nameless Coalition’ challenges Facebook’s real-name policy (Russell Brandom / The Verge)
5. How Google wants to speed up news stories on your phone (Brian Stelter & Hope King / CNN Money)
6. Snapchat latest darling as leagues tout ‘Stories’ (John Ourand & Ben Fischer / Sports Business Journal)
Our Daily Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to see them before everyone else!