1. Automation in the newsroom (Celeste LeCompte / Nieman Reports)
2. Dylan Byers joining CNNMoney and CNN Politics (Brian Stelter / CNNMoney)
3. Twitter needs the news and the news needs Twitter (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
4. Business Insider publishes on social sites with new ‘Insider’ project (Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
5. Digital revolution pushes youth talent agents to change their game (Malina Saval / Variety)
6. Online traffic growth makes The Hill the fastest growing political site (via The Hill)
7. Icelanders use Facebook to open door to refugees (Christine Hauser / New York Times)
Our Daily Must Reads come out every Monday through Friday.
We’re happy to send it straight to your email inbox when you subscribe on this page!