1. The Reporters Committee and US media groups join the fight over ‘right to be forgotten’ rules (Jonathan Peters / Columbia Journalism Review)
2. Snapchat inks NFL deal to bring football into its live stories (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)
3. BBC to launch Netflix-style U.S. streaming service (Alex Spence / Politico)
4. Periscope has introduced web profiles (Amanda Connolly / The Next Web)
5. How worried should publishers be about the arrival of ad-blockers on mobile? (Joshua Benton / Nieman Lab)
6. “The Adaptable Mind” explores the skills we need to flourish in the 21st Century (via Tiffany Shlain) [VID]
Our Must Reads Newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to see them before anyone else!