1. The covert world of people trying to edit Wikipedia—for pay (Joe Pinsker / The Atlantic)
2. A trail of evidence leading to AT&T’s partnership with the NSA (via ProPublica)
3. Comcast’s ‘Watchable’ streaming portal to give creators a bigger cut of ad revenue (Shalini Ramachandran / Wall Street Journal)
4. Six weeks into its micropayment strategy, Winnipeg Free Press preps for a “slow building process” (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
5. Infographic: Why aren’t there more women in tech? (via Next Generation)
6. BuzzFeed looks to go viral in Japanese (Shannon Bond / Financial Times) [Subscription]
Our Daily Must Reads come out Monday – Friday.
Sign up to receive them in your inbox on this page!