The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Microsoft and Barnes & Noble team up in e-book venture for Windows (PaidContent)
2. Local TV stations must post data about political advertising online, FCC says (The Wrap TV)
3. Pass the popcorn: Spending on home entertainment on the rise (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. The Economist’s CEO calls Flipboard ‘head-on competitor’ (PaidContent)
5. Nielsen report: Second screens enhance the TV viewing experience (LA Times)
6. Here’s a list of 30 specialist search engines to aid in your research (The Next Web)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!