The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Journalists and readers pay tribute to NYT’s Anthony Shadid on Twitter, sites and front pages (Poynter)
2. Why Apple and the NYT are not meshing (Washington Post)
3. CBS, Turner to charge for March Madness mobile streaming (PaidContent)
4. News apps like the WSJ’s show potential of immersive, interactive ads (Nieman Lab)
5. 12 media companies to add apps to Facebook’s timeline (CNET)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!