Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. As Digital Fatigue Sets In, Readers are Waking Up to Newspapers (Nu Yang / Editor & Publisher)
2. The Rise of Native Ads in Digital News Publications (Michele McLellan / Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism)
3. ProPublica Launches Interactive Database to Keep an Eye on Who Represents You in Congress (Derek Willis / ProPublica)
4. Hulu Is Developing a Cable-Style Online TV Service (Joe Flint and Shalini Ramachandran / Wall Street Journal)
5. Will Readers Pay for Local News? A Digital Startup in Tulsa Bets That They Will (Deron Lee / CJR)