Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Actor Recites All 9 hours of Amazon Kindle T&Cs (Michelle Starr / CNET)
- With Audiobooks Hot, Publishers Should Look to Bundle Them With E-Books (Laura Dawson / Publishers Weekly)
- They Know Not What They Say: Why a Guardian Article About Young Readers’ Appetite for Print May Be Misleading (Peter Clark / Melville House)
- Trying Amazon’s New Print Book Options (RJ Clayton / Indies Unlimited)
- NSR is Pleased to Announce the Upcoming “Understanding Ebooks” Workshop, in Partnership With ALA (Mirela Roncvic / No Shelf Required)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.