Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Want to Succeed at Self-Publishing? Write in Your Own Voice: Tips from an Indie Author (Drucilla Schultz / Publisher’s Weekly)
2. How Big Data Won BookTech (Molly Flatt / The Bookseller)
3. Study Suggests Better Tech Means Higher Reading Comprehension on the Small Screen (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
4. What Is a Hybrid Publisher? (Jane Friedman)
5. DCL and Bowker Publish 2016 Digital Publishing Survey (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)