Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. NPR’s Real-Time Fact-Checking Drew Millions of Readers (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Poll: 60 Percent of Americans Want Moderators to Fact-Check the Debates (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
3. Facebook’s Suspensions Of Political Speech Are Now A Pattern (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
4. Facebook Is About to Take the Training Wheels off Facebook at Work (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
5. The New York Times’ Global Ambitions Face Tough Challenges (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
6. French News Publishers Believe Solidarity is Key to Staving Off Ad Blocking (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)