Opening panel at the conference is talking from local media (as civic media), ranging to macro political level. Tweeting the debates.
Twittering from the Future of Civic Media Meeting
By Guy Berger
June 11, 2008
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Idea Lab
- The Difference Between 'Invention' and 'Innovation'
- The Pros and Cons of Using Kickstarter to Fundraise
- Former Facebook ME Dan Fletcher: 'It's a Great Time to Launch a New Publication'
- 4 Lessons for Journalism Students from the Digital Edge
- The Top 5 Ways to Help Survivors During a Disaster
- Lessons from the School of Data Journalism
- Can Citizen Journalism Move Beyond Crisis Reporting?
- Mona Lisa Stopped Smiling: A Conversation on the Phenomenology of News