Related Content will provide an easy way for people visiting a Drupal-powered newspaper site to connect articles to past reports, opinion pieces, letters to the editor, or feature stories- to relate any piece of content on the web site to any other piece. This engages readers with the lowest barrier to participation while providing to other readers and the news organization the value of deep links. A plug-in interface for other modules to suggest related content to be connected and a data architecture that could allow relating content between sites has been completed, and work continues on the user interface.
Best of Idea Lab
- The Difference Between 'Invention' and 'Innovation'
- The Pros and Cons of Using Kickstarter to Fundraise
- Former Facebook ME Dan Fletcher: 'It's a Great Time to Launch a New Publication'
- 4 Lessons for Journalism Students from the Digital Edge
- The Top 5 Ways to Help Survivors During a Disaster
- Lessons from the School of Data Journalism
- Can Citizen Journalism Move Beyond Crisis Reporting?
- Mona Lisa Stopped Smiling: A Conversation on the Phenomenology of News