Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- One of Asia’s Largest Tech IPOs This Year Involves the Cutting-Eedge Technology Known as Books (Page Turner / Quartz)
- This App Uses Machine Learning To Identify Esoteric Fonts (Katherine Schwab / FastCo Design)
- InDesign CC 2018: What It Means for EPUB (Laura Brady / EpubSecrets)
- Pronoun’s Crazy No-Cost E-Book Distribution Service is Shutting Down (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
- Court Demands That Search Engines and Internet Service Providers Block Sci-Hub (Dalmeet Singh Chawla / Science Magazine)
- Bookeen’s Saga is a Middling Kindle Alternative with a Built-in Case (Brian Heater / TechCrunch)
- Pronoun(s) and Data — an Update (Andrew Rhomberg / Medium)