Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Get-Rich-on-Uber Ebooks Capture Drivers’ Hope and Desperation (Roisin Kiberd / Motherboard)
2. Libraries Feel The E-Book Pinch (Verity Stevenson / The Toronto Star)
3. Self-Publishing ‘Largest Threat’ To Industry (Philip Jones / The Bookseller)
4. Q&A about Crowdfunding for Authors with Bethany Joy Carlson (Jane Friedman / JaneFriedman.com)
5. Macmillan Buys Self-Publishing Platform Pronoun (Calvin Reid / Publishers Weekly)